CORONAVIRUS (Covid-19) Notice
We Are Open With Strict Infection Control Procedures In Place
AS PER GUIDELINES FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH DENTAL PRACTICES WILL REMAIN OPEN TO TREAT THE ORAL HEALTH CARE NEEDS OF OUR PATIENTS
Call Us Today On 0121 444 0496
Our Priority Is To Keep Our Patients And Staff Safe
Our team has worked hard to implement measures to ensure we continue to prioritise your safety and reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19.
- We screen patients at booking and on arrival at the practice
- We participate in the NHS Track & Trace Scheme
- We request the use of hand sanitisers and hand washing when patients enter
- Appointments are limited to reduce the number of persons a patient comes into contact with
- We have trained our staff in the use of enhanced PPE
- We are trained our staff to ensure extra vigilance with cross infection within the environment
- Keeping you safe always has been & always will be our No.1 priority
Click here to watch a video to help you understand what to expect when you visit the practice.
We thank all our patients for your ongoing support and understanding during this difficult time.
Wishing you all the best of health.
Last updated 04.11.2020